My baby girl is 14 weeks today and entering another 'wonder week saga'. This one apparently can last up to 5 weeks. Although the crankiness has started, there are many things that make her happy and I can say she loves...
- her excersaucer - just got one on Friday and put her in for the first time. She loves it! Talking to all her ' friends' and standing by herself.
- 'Hungry Hungry Caterpillar' a co-worker gave us the Hungry caterillar as a gift. It is the exact replica of the story. She loves chewing on the years and staring into its big eyes
- bouncing up and down on mommy's knee
- baby massage - my sister-in-law did a crash course in infant massage (she's a RMT) H LOVES being massaged - especially her face...but could care less about her back (still doesn't like being on her tummy much)
- Jolly Jumper - only been it it once, but I can tell it will be a sure hit once she knows how to bounce.
- moby/ergo carrier - yup still napping in these...she loves them that's for sure!
She is growing so fast! She's still on the small side but to us she is huge!