Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Biopsy's suck!

Just wanted to throw that out there.  Had my endimetrial biopsy last Friday.  The test was quick - but so very painful! They said 'some spotting is normal' - I had full blown out bleeding! When I got from the table, the blood was dripping down my leg!  So gross.  Soaked through a pad too. 

Out of all the tests - I will DEFINITELY never do that again.

Things are going ok.  3 days left till the holidays where I'll get 2 weeks off work!  I need some time to just relax.  I can feel my happiness is teetoring right now.  Some moments I'm good - others I get sad again.  I hope this hormonal emotional-rollercoster will end before it really begins.  To top things off - the witch is rearing her ugly head today :(  Once again, although I knew we couldn't be pregnant, I don't think it will ever be easy seeing her come to visit. 

Hoping to get through the holidays relatively unscathed.  Wishing everyone in the IF community a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season!  Tomorrow starts ICLW December so those new visiting my blog, welcome! Please read the "our Journey" page to get more information of my story.  Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Sorry the biopsy was so rough! Hoping that you enjoy your time off and get some much needed R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW!

    Even when I expect AF, it still sucks when she gets here.
    I haven't looked at your viedo you posted on the last post yet but I plan to. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even when I expect AF, it still sucks when she shows. :(

    I haven't taken a look at your video on your last post yet but definiately plan on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy ICLW!
    Wishing you a happy Christmas season and I am sorry that procedure was so painful. Hoping you feel the joy and hope of the season soon.

    Chrissie
    #23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from ICLW. I had an EB and it definitely wasn't fun. My RE thought I was going to pass out after even though I didn't have a lot of blood loss. Mine was unexpected so that made it even more fun.

    I am jealous you get 2 weeks off from work.

    Visiting from ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that's over for you! Hopefully you can get through the next couple of days and actually be able to relax over the holidays.

    And it's never easy to see AF. At least for me, when she comes on her own it's encouraging that my body decided to do something right.

    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from ICLW. I've looked over your blog and it seems you are extremely in touch with your emotions and why you react the way you do. I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriages. So proud of you for asking for a referral when your OB wanted to put you back on birth control pills!! Smart woman!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here from ICLW. I was so sad to read of your losses. I wish you and your husband the very best! I hope that you get what you're wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi from ICLW,just stopping in to say happy holidays

    ReplyDelete