Monday, June 11, 2012

Heart Broken for another blogger

My heart is breaking right now for Mary Francis at Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying.  She had to deliver her triplets this weekend only 1 week shy of viability.  Mary Francis was the first pregnancy I have followed through from the beginning.  She had a miscarriage last year and now this.  I'm so sad for her and her husband.  Life isn't fair sometimes.  I was so hopeful that everything would work out for her. 

My thoughts and prayers are with her and her husband right now. 

3 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to her. And no, life is definitely not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of the first ones I followed too (after you) and I am so heart broken and mad about her situation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amanda. It means a lot to me to know others are keeping me in their thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete