Thursday, March 1, 2012

5 weeks today

If you know me in Real Life - I am about to disclose information that is incredibly private.  I have pondered for days on whether or not I should post this, as I know there are a few people I know that still read this blog. Please, Please respect me and my wishes to A) Keep what you read private and not share with anyone B) Not bring it up to me in ANY way shape or form.  I will continue on believing that this is being shared with a wonderful IF community and not necessarily anyone I know.  This space is for me to share my thoughts and feelings and I need not censor it for anyone. Thank you for respecting my wishes.

 
Today marks week 5.  It seems as though I have known about this pregnancy forever.  Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks.  Hard to believe (according to my LNP) that I am only 5 weeks.  3.5 more weeks until my 1st ultrasound.  I will make it to then.

Thanks for all the love re: my obsession/fear over symptom analyzing.  I'm still obsessing every moment.  Yesterday I was  more nauseous than I have been yet, and had tender boobs all day but the fatigue had lifted.  Today, I am tired, no boob tenderness and the nausea is pretty much gone.  Very different symptoms from day-to-day.  I don't think there is much I can make from these sorts of things.  I also have to keep telling myself that it is still SO early and that pregnancy symptoms probably haven't really hit yet because typically they don't start until 6 weeks. 

Man this will be a long road!  I just have to keep positive that 'today, I am pregnant'.

5 comments:

  1. Keep hanging on to that thought. You are pregnant and you are doing everything possible for this pregnancy. I know it's scary, but hold on to that thought, even when the symptoms wax and wane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the nausea is such a double-edged sword! On one hand it's great to know you're still pregnant! On the other hand it would be nice to be able to eat and keep things down!

    But symptoms *do* wax and wane, like Cristy said, so some days will be worse than others. I'm pretty much nauseous every day now but at 4-5 weeks there were days when I wasn't nauseous and I freaked out a little/lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessing is next to impossible not to do! You are pregnant today--hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy, that's an awefully long time to be waiting for your ultrasound. Hang in there! You are pregnant - yay!

    I also noticed the time phenomenen: my transfer was three weeks ago yesterday - it seems like forever. Strange how our minds work, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete